I Disappeared...

6 January 2017

So I have not posted on this blog for an extremely long time...
Lets just say university life got tougher...that is what happens when you get into your third year of university. You become a hermit crab living under a rock within the IT suite with your best friend. I think I spent the majority of my life eating, writing and nearly crying in our university IT suite in the final weeks before my dissertation was due. But I can say my hard work paid off and I finished university in June! 
It is now January 2017...I still had 6 months where I was MIA. Long story short I forgot, my life has been like a rollercoaster. I spent a few weeks during summer in America forgetting about the worries of finding an actual job which related to my degree and having well earned fun. Then it was the panic of 'shit did I actually pass my degree or have a failed'. It was the longest wait of the summer....but I bloody did it and graduated back in November with a 2:1 (does a little dance to celebrate). Oh and not forgetting I had an amazing holiday in Holland with my boyfriend back in October. 
So long story cut short basically I was stressed at university...so forgot, then I had an amazing summer...so forgot and then I graduated...
Oh crap wait rewind...I graduated! That means surely I should have a proper job in the adult world, I mean that is what I got myself into £35,000 worth of dept right? Well no...I gradated, I am in masses of dept which no doubt will never get paid off and yet I am still working the same job I had before I went to university. Why? Because graduating from university does not guarantee you a job. I must say I haven't applied to thousands but i've applied to a fair few and not many actually have anything to do with my degree. Right now I am just trying to find my footings in the vast adult world. 
However, in retrospect I gained a few life experiences, people will steal your food and there really isn't much you can do about it. I have made some amazing lifelong friends and for the most part it was fun...but university is a bit like a rollercoaster, it is never smooth sailing! You make friends, you may lose friends, but most of all you realise who you are. 
So disappearing act explained...I am back. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Pale Skin Blog. Design by Fearne.