Marks and Spencer's Beauty Advent Calendar

21 November 2015

Why hey there,
So yesterday I received a very exciting parcel, which my mum had ordered for the both of us to share. That's right the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar is here and my gosh I love it. 
It is on offer at the moment at £25 when you spend £25 on anything from their beauty section, which is not as hard as you would think as Mark's and Spencer has a wide variety of beauty brands both online and in store. So if you manage to spend £25, you get the calendar for only £25, now personally £25 is a absolute bargain, as it is worth a grand total of £200!



It includes brands such as Rodial, REN, Stila, Philip Kingsley, Cowshed and lots more.
The most exciting thing for me has got to be the Pixi Glow Tonic hidden behind one of the numbers....that is right I did say Pixi Glow Tonic! Now I must admit it isn't the full size but it is close enough. 

Obviously I am not going to show you guys everything that comes in the calendar as that would just ruin the surprise would it not. 




It comes with an impressive 24 doors, or should I say boxes, to open so you get a lot for your money. The design is far better than those calendars which have the tricky doors I can never open, because I have no nails, instead each item comes in a cute little box. If you are anything like me you'd be thinking, wow I could totally reuse this calendar next year to create my own advent calendar  Nifty idea I know, I totally may have to do so.


One bad thing I need to admit to you all is that they are sold out online...but do not fear, as stores still have them in stock. And my local store has loads, so I'm sure you can find one from somewhere.

Overall thoughts

Last year my mother and I shared the body shop advent calendar, so this year we decided to opt for a different beauty calendar. The minute we heard about the Marks and Spencer's beauty advent calendar we were both sold on which one we wanted, and my mum even got up early on the release date to ensure we got one (thank you mum). 

We have very high hopes for this calendar and the list of items in it is incredible. Personally it is a must have beauty calendar this year, and I highly recommend to anyone who is a beauty junkie like myself, or even if you want to try out a few new beauty products. 

I literally cannot wait till December 1st so I can begin opening this calendar, and no doubt fighting with my mum over who will get each item.

Hope you guys found this interesting and helpful. 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Pale Skin Blog. Design by Fearne.