Welcome

17 November 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Why Hey There!

I'm Sophie. The girl behind this blog. I am obsessed with beauty, fashion and anything music related.

I am setting up this blog Beauty By Fi as a way of helping all those 'English Rose's' out there like me. And not forgetting the rest of you who enjoy all the things I do.

So you want to know a bit about myself?
Well basically, I am in my final year of university and have been wanting to set up a beauty blog for some time now. Stupidly I decided the best time to do so was in my final year of university, probably the most stressful but i'll cope.

I will be blogging mainly about beauty, but you will also see me posting about fashion, lifestyle and everything else.

Hope you stick around 

Sophie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Pale Skin Blog. Design by Fearne.