Products I Cannot Live Without

17 November 2015

And so it begins....
For the first proper blog post, I decided to share with you all the products I cannot live without. These are the products that I have no regrets purchasing and ones which you will probably see in many other posts. So lets begin.

1. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow - I love this product to the moon and back, although I must say I despise the hefty price tag it holds of £49...I literally almost fell over when the lady told me, but with all the hype around this product and how beautiful it was I just could not resist. The bronzer is just gorgeous and especially amazing when I have a tan in the summer, but even when I pale it is just incredible. The highlighter I must say isn't my favourite highlighter but it is still very good.

2. Jest Eyeshadow by Mac - I absolutely adore this eyeshadow! And it is by far my most used eyeshadow ever, if I am wearing eye shadow no doubt this will feature on my eyes in some way. It just goes with every look.


3. Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 08 - This lipstick is a close dupe to my all time favourite lipstick Tom Ford casablanca, which I haven't featured in this post because although I love it, it is just far too expensive to wear everyday like this lipstick by Kate Moss. It is just my perfect nude lipstick, and the formula is just incredible, so creamy and moisturising. I highly recommend Kate Moss' lipsticks with Rimmel, they're my favourite drugstore lipstick brand by far.

4. Tweezerman Tweezers - These are a must have item. I most certainly could not live without them. I am eyebrow obsessed, and these tweezers have been a stable for a good 4 years now. 

5. Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner - HOLY GRAIL lip balm!!!! Best lip balm I have ever brought. I think I first purchased this when I was 19, and since then I just cannot find anything that lives up to this product.

These products are most certainly my holy grail products. I cannot live without any of them. 

What are your 5 holy grail products?



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Pale Skin Blog. Design by Fearne.